No results found matching your search criteria. Showing all properties instead.
1. Can we bring our pets? : Sorry no - We don't allow pets.
2. Will our mobile phones work?AT&T and Verizon both work well in this area.
3. Is there WI FI?Yes Every cottage has wi fi?
4. Is there Cable TV?We have Direct TV.
5. What is your beach like and use of the beach ?Sandy with a shallow area for children. You and your party are able to use the waterfront for swimming and other water activities. We do not have a lifeguard at the facility and you agree to be responsible for supervising any water activities. Water’s Edge Cottages will designate you as the person responsible for you, your family and your guests who use the water or beach at the facility. It's a requirement of the board of health but it makes sense to be responsible around water. It's a great time as long as we are all sensible.
6. Can we bring our personal water craft? We do not allow jet skis or wave runners but you can bring you kayak or canoe.
7. Can we tie up our boat? Yes
8. Do we rent boats?No
9. Is there maid service?No - all linens are changed over between guests.
10. Is there firewood available?Yes - free firewood is provided. Please be sure to take from the seasoned stack
11. Are the kitchens big enough?Yes - these are full kitchens.
12. Do we need to bring our own linens? Bed linens will be fresh upon your arrival. Short night stays will have towels. Longer stays will need to bring there own towels. Don't forget to bring your beach towels.
13. Do you have air conditioning? Yes but you will rarely need it.
14. Are there grocery shops in town? There is a small grocery store that will have most of what your need. There is also one country store and a convenience store.
15. Can we grill outside?Yes - each cottage has a BBQ.